CHOSEI-KYU MOXA (REGULAR)
Chosei-Kyu Moxa is the most popular Ibuki stick-on moxa
- Regular moxa
- Not burned directly on the skin surface but is raised above it so that its heat gives adequate stimulation.
- A hole in the plinth (base) allows the moxa heat to warm the treated points
- Burns evenly from top to bottom thus insuring a gradual heat builds up that will not discomfort the skin.
- Each piece is self-adhesive and will hold firmly to skin
- Includes 11 adhesive heat shields. Each shield has a removable inner tab allowing for two levels of insulation.
- Box of 100 rolled cylinders of pure moxa, each measuring 0.4″ x 0.15″ dia.
- Made in Japan